The Poudre School District Foundation created the Compassion Fund to help take care of our PSD students and families who are experiencing housing, food, and other basic necessity insecurities.
We know that students who are experiencing basic-need insecurities tend to have a more difficult time focusing on learning. When a student doesn’t know where they will sleep at night or if they will eat dinner how can they be expected to focus on schoolwork?
PSD Foundation has helped hardworking PSD families with financial assistance to help provide basic necessities.
Your donation to the Compassion Fund will go directly to support the following areas of need:
- Emergency family relief – providing basic needs like food, housing assistance, and transportation
- Classified Staff Hardship Assistance Program – providing financial assistance to staff members experiencing financial hardship
Donations of any amount will help “Spread the Love” here are some examples of what donations will help with:
- $25 – assists with support such as meals, etc.
- $50 – assists with support such as a gas bill, etc.
- $100 – assists with support such as groceries, etc.
- $500 – assists with support such as family transportation, etc.
- $1,000 – assists with support such as housing, etc.
All tax-deductible donations go directly to the Compassion Fund to help local, PSD families in need. Join us in supporting our PSD community and donate today!